- 16 even-sized mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp corn or vegetable oil
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped very finely
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- Wash mushrooms well and cut stalks. Let mushrooms to dry.
- Put mushrooms (cap-side) in hot oil for 20 seconds.
- In a medium bowl combine butter, garlic, thyme, lemon juice, pepper and salt.
- Put a spoon of mixture into the each mushrooms and press fresh breadrumbs on top.
- Cook mushrooms for 10 minutes at 200 C degrees (400F).