- 425 g. (15 oz) can pumpkin pie
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown-sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin pie, sugar, brown-sugar, eggs , vanilla extract and milk.
- Then add flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin spice. Mix until well blended.
- If you have silicone liners, you will not need cooking spray, but if you have foil liners, spray them.
- Fill muffin forms with 1/3 form of the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 150C degrees (350F). Let cupcakes to cool for 20 menutes, then save in the fridge for 30 minutes. Some of cupcakes top with whipped cream, some with pumpkin spice.