- 1/2 kg. Pork
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp. Water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tsp. Salt and pepper
- 1 Tsp. Garlic powder
- vegetable oil for frying
For The Glase:
- 1 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger
- dash to your taste
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Wash pork, cut with not too thick chops.
- Mix eggs and water in a small bowl.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder in another bowl.
- Put the chops into the flour mixture, then into the eggs mixture and again into the flour mixture. (This makes super extra chipsy coating for pork chops.)
- Pour oil into the baking pan and put chops here.
- Cook them for 6 minutes on each side. Be sure that it’s well cooked and remove from the pan.
Now make the glase
- Mix butter and half of chopped garlic well, then add honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, cayenne and second half of garlic. Combine everything well.
- Then pour into the boil and cook it for 5 minutes. Pour half of the glase over the pork Chops. Second half pour another side of chops.
- At last cook them for 20-25 minutes at 150C degrees (350F).
The dish is ready 🙂